Sunday, February 19, 2017

Share it Please
I would argue they are my favorite day of the week, namely because I attempt not to plan much and instead just hang close to your house with a cup of tea, a good book, my journal and of course, try out some new skincare. This week was Oleum Vera, an organic, non-GMO, DIY skincare kit.
  Oleum Vera

First thing I created was the toner. Oleum Vera stocks you with the Vegetable-based glycerin, the non-GMO vitamin E and you just add other ingredients from your fridge or drawer.

Today was only a small amount more exciting, as I finally got to try Oleum Vera’s DIY skincare system. Why is it exciting? Because it is DIY organic skincare. It features a fantastic set of ingredients (to help you blend and combine to your heart’s content – and comes with instructions so you can be sure to create the perfect “system” for your skin type. Combining the different ingredients made for a good learning experience, as did testing out the products when i was finished.

 Oleum Vera

This toner is for normal to combination skin. Since most of the toners I use are floral waters, I thought it would be nice to have something a little more clarifying for days before my moon cycle. Great for the odd hormonal breakout, or just keeping things feel fresh post cleanse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

About